How to transfer contact list from Android device to your new iPhone
This tutorial covers how to transfer contact list from Android device to your new iPhone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to transfer contact list from Android device to your new iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to transfer contact list from Android device to your new iPhone
It can be difficult to switch from an Android phone to an iPhone because, unlike upgrading from one Android device to another (or iPhone to another iPhone), there is no process. unique and transparent in one click. It’s not that difficult either. Depending on whether you want to set up a new iPhone or transfer a few contacts to an existing iPhone, there are several options to transfer contacts from Android smartphone to iPhone.
Use the Move to iOS app to transfer contacts
Apple makes it easy to transfer data from Android to iPhone with its Move to iOS app for Android devices, available on the Google Play Store. This app gathers all the data from your Android device (contacts, text messages, photos & videos, calendar, email accounts, website favorites) and then imports them to your new iPhone over Wi-Fi. The process could not be done. easier. Download the Move to iOS app from Google Play and get started.
While transferring your data, it does not transfer your Android apps. Instead, it offers suggestions on the App Store based on the apps you have on your Android device. It is suggested to download the corresponding free apps during the transfer. The corresponding paid apps are added to the app store wishlist for later purchase. If you are switching from Android to iPhone, don’t forget to transfer your music, photos, videos, calendar, and apps.
Use your SIM card to transfer contacts
If you only want to move your contacts and not your other data, you can use your Android phone’s SIM card. Since you can store your address book data on an Android SIM card, you can back up your contacts there and move them to your iPhone (SIM cards need to be the same size on both devices, of course). All iPhones starting with iPhone 5 use the Nano SIM.
Here is what you need to do:
- On your Android device, launch your Contacts app, press the menu button and go to Settings. Find import / export settings and tap on it.
- Press the Export button. Then choose export to SIM card.
- Wait for the contacts to be exported to your SIM card.
- After the export is complete, remove the SIM card from your Android phone and insert it into your iPhone.
- On iPhone, tap the Settings app to open it.
- Tap Contacts (on some older versions of iOS this is Mail, Contacts, Calendars).
- Touch Import SIM contacts.
- Once the import is complete, your contacts will be available in the Contacts app preinstalled on your iPhone.
Use Google to transfer contacts
You can use the power of the cloud to move your contacts from Android to iPhone. In this case, using your Google account is the best option due to the compatibility with Android and iPhone. For this to work, you need a Google account. You’ve probably created one for your Android device. To transfer your contacts, follow these steps:
- On your Android device, back up your contacts to Google. The backup should take place automatically if you are using your Google account on your device. You can also touch Settings> Account, the Google account you want to sync with, and then turn on Sync contacts.
- Once done, add your Google account to your iPhone.
- Once your account is set up, you may be able to turn on contact sync immediately. Otherwise, go to Settings> Passwords & Accounts and tap on the Gmail account.
- Move the Contacts slider to the On (green) position and the contacts you added to your Google account will sync with iPhone.
- Now any changes you make to your iPhone’s address book will sync with your Google Account. You will have a complete copy of your address book in two places, securely backed up and ready to be transferred to other devices if needed.
Final Words: How to Transfer Contact List from Android Device to Your New iPhone
hope you will understand this item How to transfer contact list from Android device to your new iPhone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.