How to contact Google Support and provide product feedback
No Google app on Android or iOS is without bugs or issues. Luckily, there’s a way to contact support and leave feedback for Google app developers. Follow this guide to find out how.
If you’re having trouble with an app made by Google or just need help, you can usually find answers by searching for your question online or by contacting support directly. Here’s how to get help through Chrome on desktop:
- Open Chrome and head to support.google.com.
- Go through the list and choose a service you need help.
- If you don’t see the service or app you’re looking for, click the drop-down arrow at the bottom of the list to reveal even more.
- After choosing an app or service, you will see several question topics listed. Click on the one that best matches your question. Alternatively, you can type your question into the search bar on this page, which may yield better results.
It may take a bit of research, but your question is probably answered in one of the many articles published by Google Support. If none of the solutions help you, you can contact Google Support directly for these products:
- youtube music
- Pixel phone
- Pixel Buds
- google play
- Google home
- Google Pay
- Google Drive
- Google Nest
These products will have a button near the bottom of the help page, allowing you to contact support directly. Here’s what you need to do:
- To look for Contact us at the bottom of the support page you are on. It will be in a section called “Need more help?”
- Complete the first step prompt. He may ask you to type your question and choose a general topic. After doing this, press Following.
- After continuing, you may see a few previously covered topics in the “Resources” section. If none of the proposed topics suits you, you can click on Following.
- Here you can either choose Receive a call, To discuss, Where E-mail to contact support, depending on your preferences.
- After choosing an option, follow the rest of the prompts to contact support.
Contact support via any Google app
Almost all applications developed by Google on Android have an option to get help directly in the application. This is an extremely useful feature, especially if you run into a problem and need to find the solution right away. You don’t have to go to the web to find out, just do it in the app. Here’s how you can find help in the app:
- In the application you need help with, find the main menu of this application. This can take the form of a three-dot menu, a hamburger menu (menu icon with three lines stacked on top of each other), or even your profile picture.
- After tapping the menu icon, scroll or look at the bottom of the menu to Help and feedback, and tap it.
- That is use the search bar or press Browse all articles if you don’t see your query immediately.
Similar to using the web, this method may take a bit of time to search for your answer. Fortunately, the support base is quite extensive.
Leave developer feedback for Google
If you have a developer concern or contribution, there is a feature in Google apps that allows you to leave feedback. Feedback helps developers better understand user needs, which is always welcome. Here’s how you can leave comments:
- In the app you want to leave feedback for, find main menu icon, and tap it.
- Once the menu appears, look at the bottom of the menu for Help and feedback. Press it.
- Under the help articles there will be an option to Submit Feedback. Go ahead and tap on it.
- Here you can choose the Google account to send from and type your comments.
- You can choose to include a screenshot from the screen you were last on. You cannot select another screenshot.
- You are also able to include system logs for developers to give them a better idea of what’s going on.
- Once you are done entering and adding information, tap the send icon at the top right of the screen.
To note: Some apps like Google Home require you to select a certain product before you start entering your feedback.
That’s it! It’s easy to contact support for Google apps on Android and iOS. It’s good to know how to get help since apps on iOS and Android are having issues. Fortunately, they are quite easy to solve or find an answer.
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. Following.