How to contact customer service
My Hero Ultra Impact is the latest addition to bandai namco anime Roleplay game thread. Based on the popular anime series my hero academiaplayers can now team up in a party of three characters unique to the series, versus a team of three others for one 3 against 3 Weird battle. Each character has their own Quirks. The original scenario and the fact that players can now play as their favorite hero are already being emulated. Although the game has managed to deliver all the key elements one expects from the genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Since its release, the need to contact the My Hero Ultra Impact customer support team has increased significantly.
Some fans are facing obstacles in the form of in-game bugs, troubleshooting errors, and in-app purchase issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here is our step-by-step guide for contacting the Player/Customer Support Team.
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t get satisfied, My Hero Ultra Impact customer support is available to contact anytime, for answer player questions.
There are 3 ways to contact the My Hero Ultra Impact customer support team. Players can either contact from the in-game menu options, they can contact through the official website, or they can contact the developers through social media handles.
How to contact through the in-game customer service option
Players launch the game on their devices. Once the game screen loads, follow the steps below:
- Players will find a Menu tab at the bottom of the screen with a gear icon. You have to press it to access the game menu options.
- Once the in-game menu tab loads, players will find a list of menu options. They should then choose the Contact option by tapping on it.
- By doing so, a dialog box would appear on the screen, asking players to Copy your player ID, as players would need it, while contacting the support team. They must do this by pressing the Copy button next to it. When they’re done, they can press Agreed.
- It would be redirected to the My Hero Ultra Impact support webpage. Players will find that the developers have already answered many frequently asked questions on this webpage. It is likely that players will find the exact problem there.
Make a request via the customer support form
- If players are not satisfied with these answers or if the problem persists for you, they should complete the Customer support form. To do this, players need to scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on the Inquiries option.
- This would bring them to Request Page. Players should scroll to the bottom of this page and tap the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions. They need to press the Support Form button, which will be activated upon accepting the terms. This would redirect players to the support form.
- Then they have to choose the category of your problem. It could be an in-app purchase, an account, or an in-game bug. Players should choose the category that best matches the issue.
Once done, you will be asked for the following things:
- User ID/Player ID (Paste the one you copied from the dialog).
- the username.
- The version of the operating system you are using.
- Your Device model and release.
- Exact date and time when the problem occurred.
- Country or region of players + Time zone of players followed in the region.
- Relevant screenshots of the issue so they can help you better.
- Comment (Write about the problem clearly and in detail).
Once players submit the form after filling in all the details, the dev team will get back to the players at the email address they provided, within 72 hours. We can follow up in the same email chain if needed.
How to contact via My Hero Ultra Impact official website
Players can go directly to the My Hero Ultra Impact official help website and access the customer service option from there. This could be another alternative, in case players are having connection issues and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the link. This would take them to the My Hero Ultra Impact investigation webpage.
- Answers to frequently asked questions can be accessed on this page. They must visit the survey page. Players should scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on Requests.
- Next, players must submit a support form. It will be followed by the steps to do so, which will be the same as the ones we discussed in the previous section.
How to contact the developer team directly
Still, facing problems contacting the My Hero Ultra Impact vscustomer support team? Head straight to our comment section and get your questions answered. Good game !