Global Contact Lens Cleaning Solutions Market Report
Dublin, 14 July 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Contact Lens Solutions – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Contact Lens Cleaning Solutions Market to Reach $3.1 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global contact lens cleaning solutions market estimated at US$2.5 billion in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of US$3.1 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% over the period 2020-2027. Multi Purpose, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to register a CAGR of 2.9% and reach $2.2 billion Americans by the end of the analysis period. After an initial analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, the growth of the hydrogen peroxide segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 3.8% for the next 7-year period.
The US market is estimated at $866.3 million, while China is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2%
The contact lens cleaning solutions market in the United States is estimated to be worth US$866.3 million in 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach a projected market size of US$290.7 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% over the 2020 to 2027 analysis period. Other notable geographies include Japan and Canada, each forecasting growth of 2.4% and 2.7% respectively over the period 2020-2027. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 2.6%.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- New formulations to stimulate growth
- Companies Focus on New Solutions to Ease Contact Lens Discomfort
- New preservatives and solutions to solve sensitivity problems
- Select contact lens solutions and their components
- Hydrogen peroxide solutions are gaining popularity due to their superior disinfection ability
- Increased myopic population to stimulate growth
- World population with myopia and high myopia (in millions): 2000, 2010, 2020 and 2030
- E-commerce and mobile commerce drive growth for contact lens and solution companies
- Urbanization and Improved Middle Class Spending: Megatrends with Important Implications for the Contact Lenses and Solutions Market
- Total world population by urban and rural population in thousands: 1950-2050
- Global middle class population (millions) and percentage of total population: 2005, 2015, 2025 and 2035
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- Allergan (an AbbVie company)
- Bausch & Lomb, Incorporated
- CooperVision, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
- Menicon Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ro66q6
Global contact lens cleaning solutions market