Cross Worlds How to Contact Customer Service
From Netmarbre’s house, Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds takes users on a grand and adventurous journey into the world of animation. This new RPG Title comes with an amazing storyline where reality and fantasy collide. Users must teleport to a new realm and seek help in saving and rebuilding their own realm. Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds has already received an overwhelming response as more than one million RPG lovers worldwide have joined this mission to restore their kingdom with their familiars. The need to contact customer support has steadily increased in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds.
Although the game has successfully delivered all the key elements one expects from the genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face obstacles in the form of bugs in the game, account issues, and issues with in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here is our step-by-step guide for contacting Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Customer Support Team.
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone could not satisfy themselves, Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds customer service is available to contact at any time. to answer player questions.
There are three ways to contact the Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds customer support team. Players can either contact you from game menu options. They can contact via official support site or contact the Netmarble developers directly via social media handles.
How to contact through the in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once they have chosen the server and character, they should follow the steps below:
- Tap the gear wheel icon present in the top right corner of your game screen. This will take you to the game Settings menu.
- The Settings menu has 4 tabs, namely, Game, Graphics, Audio, Alerts, Accountand Various. Players must navigate to the Miscellaneous tab. There you will find the customer support option in the game. Tap on it.
- This will take you to the in-app customer support page. You will find that the Developers have already answered the Frequently asked questions about the. To view answers, tap the plus icon to the left of the relevant category your issue belongs to. You will get a list of frequently asked queries in that category on your screen. Read the answers by tapping on the questions. You can even filter the results by entering keywords of your issue in the search bar. You will probably find your exact problem here.
Report a bug
- If your problem persists or is different, you should report it. To do this, press the plus icon, present to the left of the Report category.
- A bug report drop-down option would unfold when doing so. Again, tap the plus icon. The Report bugs option would then appear. Press it.
- This will take you to the bug report request page which answers how and when to report a bug. Scroll to the bottom of this page and tap on the Contact Customer Support option. This will take you to the application form. You then need to provide the following inputs.
- Category of your request.
- Server name.
- Player name.
- To classify.
- Release date/bug.
- Issue time.
- Request category.
- A detailed description of your problem.
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for better support. (You can add up to 3 screenshots).
- Reply notification (your email address).
- Once you have provided all the details, you need to hit the submit button to raise your issue successfully. The developer team will get back to you within email id provided, in 72 hours. You can follow up in the same email chain if needed.
How to Contact via Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Official Support Site
Players can go directly to the official Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds help website and access the customer service option from there. This could be another alternative in case players are having connection issues and cannot access the in-game support option.
- You have to choose Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Game List which come from the same Developer House. It would probably be at the very top of the list.
- This will redirect you to the Ni No Kuni support page. You can access the Frequently Asked Questions and Raise a ticket of this page. The steps to do so are the same as described in the previous section.
How to contact the developer team directly
Another approach could be to contact the developers directly, via their Social media handles. @ninokuni_global is the support Twitter handle of Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds to respond to user queries. You can even join the team at @ninokuniwho is the official Facebook Ni No Kuni ID: Cross Worlds. Players should also follow up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users with queries.
Still, are you having trouble contacting the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds customer support team? Head straight to our comment section and get your questions answered. Good game !