Contract 1 Access to Information Request – Contact Center/Call Center Contracts (FOI 22/513)
Thank you for your email.
Please find below the answers to the questions you asked in blue below;
Contract 1 – Contact center/call center contracts – N/A – The Agency does not have an outsourced contact center/call center.
Please send me the following information for each supplier:
1. Incumbent supplier: For each of the contracts, please provide me with the name of the supplier of the contract.
2. Average annual spend: the average annual spend (over 3 years) for each provider
3. Contract Expiration: The date on which the contract expires.
4. Contract Review: The date the contract will be reviewed.
5. Contract Description: A brief description of the services provided under the overall contract.
6. Contact Information: The person within the organization responsible for the contract. Please provide me with their full name, current job title, phone number and direct email address.
7. Number of agents; please provide me with the total number of contact center agents.
8. Number of pitches; can you provide me with the number of sites covered by the contact center please.
9. Contact Center Manufacturer: Who is the manufacturer of the contact center system you are running?
10. Busy periods: Please indicate the month(s) when the contact center is busiest/busiest during the year. This can be based on the number of calls. Your supplier may be able to tell you more quickly. For example, JAN-MAR, APR, JUNE.
11. Are you using Microsoft Exchange 2003 as your mail server? If not, what product do you use?
12. Number of mail users: Approximate number of mail users in organizations.
Please add any other comments attached to this contract if there are any upcoming changes in the organization regarding contact centers.
The second part of my request relates to the use of inbound network services contracts which could relate to any of the following:
1. Number 0800, 0845, 0870, 0844, 0300 –
2. Call routing
3. Caller ID
4. Caller profile – linking caller details to caller records
5. Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
For the contract relating to the above, can you provide me?
- Incumbent supplier: For each of the contracts, please provide me with the supplier of the contract.
- Average annual spend: the average annual spend (over 3 years) for each provider
- Contract expiry: the date on which the contract expires.
Vodafone – January 2023
BT- in progress
- Contract Review: The date the contract will be reviewed.
Vodafone – Annual review (October 22)
BT – exam in progress
- Contract Description: A brief description of the services provided under the overall contract.
Vodafone – VOIP over SIP, PBX bridge with lines and minutes
BT – Lines & Minutes
- Contact Information: The person within the organization responsible for the contract. Please provide me with their full name, current job title, phone number and direct email address.
All contracts are managed by the Agency’s IT Commercial Management team, which can be contacted via [email protected]
If you have a question about the information provided, please reply to this email
If you are not satisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to request an internal review. Requests for internal review should be submitted within two months of the date you receive this response and addressed to: [email protected]
Remember to quote the above reference number in all future communication.
Should you remain unsatisfied with the outcome of the internal review, you would have the right to request a decision directly from the Information Commissioner. Please keep in mind that the Information Commissioner will not normally review our handling of your request unless you have first contacted us to conduct an internal review. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
MHRA Customer Experience Center
Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Agency
10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 4PU Telephone 0203 080 6000